Women's Evan Engram Jersey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of bears123 bears123 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of bears123 bears123 
    Participant

As a professional photographer Women’s Davis Webb Jersey , I hear it all the time. Brides call me about my services, and latter I call them back to follow up, and they say “Oh, Uncle Ed is going to do the photography, he has a really nice camera.”

I want to tell them that they maybe that is not the biggest mistake of their lives, but it is the biggest mistake of their wedding!

The funny thing is, Uncle Ed (or whomever) might have a great camera. He could have exactly the camera I have Women’s Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey , or even a better one! So why can’t he take the photos, if his camera is as good as mine?

He probably does not have the rest of the equipment I have. Multiple lenses for different effects, professional flashes for nice lighting, a bracket to improve the lighting even more, a battery pack to power the flash. Or here is one, backup equipment. One thing I learned doing travel photography and freelance photojournalism. You never know when your equipment is going to break, but you do know it is going to break when you are using it. I’ve got two of everything Women’s Evan Engram Jersey , does Uncle Ed?

Even if I gave Uncle Ed my camera equipment, he’d still be a bad choice for your photographer. Why? He is not as good of a photographer as me.

Now, I know you have seen some of his shots, and they are great. But Uncle Ed is showing you his best shots. How many shots did he take to get those best ones? If it is a portrait session where you only need one good shot, or a scenic shot where you can take all day, then maybe he is good enough.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar