Saquon Barkley Womens Jersey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of bears123 bears123 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of bears123 bears123 
    Participant

NEW YORK Eli Manning Womens Jersey , Sept. 4 (Xinhua) — Li Na isn’t fighting alone.

The fifth seed owed her historic victory to a team of talent after beating Ekaterina Makarova 6-4, 6-7 (7-5), 6-2 on Tuesday to become China’s first semifinalist in the U.S. Open.

Li’s team includes her husband Jiang Shan, former coach and sparring partner who is often given a dressing down when the player is in a bad mood, fitness trainer Alex Stober and coach Carlos Rodriguez.

Li credits Rodriguez with raising her game and saving her marriage.

“Carlos is a savior and he saved my marriage,” Li said. “I don’t know how things go for other women, but for me it’s very difficult to find a balance between husband and coach.

“When Jiang Shan was coach Saquon Barkley Womens Jersey , he was training me so hard, I would say, ‘You’re my husband. Why are you pushing me so hard?'”

Li admitted she didn’t listen to her husband when he was coaching.

“When my husband was coach, I never listened. I just say, ‘alright, pass, next one.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar