nike air vapormax flyknit pas cher

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of bears123 bears123 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of bears123 bears123 
    Participant

If you are a registered user on eBay you can watch up to 100 items and if you are a guest you can watch 10 items. If you are a guest on My eBay other users on the same computer system may view and delete your watched items.

For watching an item click on the link ?watch this item? at the top right of an item page. Click the link ?My eBay? available at the top of most pages to view the watch list. If you are a guest nike air vapormax flyknit pas cher , you can have the watch list only on the computer from which you added the items. For bidding an item from your watch list click on the link ?bid now?. You may even delete an item in your watch list by selecting the checkbox next to the item and click the ‘delete? button.

You can get email reminders a few hours before the items come to your watch list end if you sign up to receive the same. For this you should have at least one watched item. For the sign up, go to ?My eBay? for guests page, click the link ?Sign up for Watched Item emails?. Type your email id in the box and click on ?continue? button. After this eBay will send you an email to confirm your address. Once you fill up the instructions in this email to confirm, you will start receiving email reminders for the items in your watch list. For each new watched item in the list you need to re-confirm your email id to receive reminder for this new item. You have to be a registered member if you would want eBay to remember your email id for reminders.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar