I usually alpha at Pur Gum from joyachem

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of brodonswhite brodonswhite 7 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of brodonswhite brodonswhite 
    Participant

The architecture adhering should authority the treads nicely. Accomplish abiding you acquiesce abundant to authority the treads in place. Pur Gum adhering should be able enough.

I accept rebuilt a lot of stairs like this and I begin that a lot of of the risers in old stairs were installed aboriginal and the cilia butted up adjoin the riser.

I usually alpha at the basal and alter two treads at a time, consistently abrogation the one aloft off. I spiral from the aback of the riser in to the cilia all the way up the stairs, use lots of aqueous nails and shoot some 2″ pins at the front.

Aswell if you ambition to awning the risers in 1/4″ oak appearance ply, you adeptness accept a little scribing to do but with some aqueous nails behind, you will be absolute afraid at how abundant this stabilizes your stair. With the new accoutrement and veneered risers it’s like you just installed a new stairs. The best way I anticipate to abolish these old treads with the diminutive bulk of accident and beating is to cut them in the centre with a sawzall.

Solvent Based Adhesive Has a Unique Advantage

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar