hristian Miller Black Jersey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of bears123 bears123 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of bears123 bears123 
    Participant

Here in Kansas Jordan Scarlett Black Jersey , where we live, the leaves are turning beautiful shades and falling off the trees. Just last week, I was babysitting some little boys and we were playing outside. The area around their home was carpeted in leaves–ready for our enjoyment! We raked the leaves into huge piles, jumped in them, buried people underneath them, and threw leaves at each other. We had a blast! There was almost constant giggling, and no one was ready to go in when it was lunch time. (Except for the babysitter who had had enough leaves in her hair for one day!). Though such a simple thing Christian Miller Black Jersey , our time playing in the leaves brought such wholesome enjoyment. It also served to remind me of days gone by when I was a little girl. Every fall, my parents took us outside and played in the leaves with us. What happy memories!

While being chased by little boys with handfuls of leaves, I couldn’t help but wonder how many other children were missing out on such pleasure. In this post-modern age of video games, daycare, fast food, TV dinners, and entertainment overload Will Grier Black Jersey , have our children been deprived of some of those marvelous “old-fashioned” joys of life?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar