Dellin Betances Yankees Jersey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of bears123 bears123 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of bears123 bears123 
    Participant

If you like wine Aaron Judge Yankees Jersey , stop at the Door Peninsula Winery in Carlsville, Wisconsin the next time you get to Door County. The winery is north of Sturgeon Bay on Hwy 42. It is located in an old schoolhouse.

My husband, one of my grown sons, and myself stopped there during a recent trip to Door County. The evening before we had dined at Shipwrecked in Egg Harbor, Wisconsin (also in Door County), and had been given a coupon for a free tour of the winery and free wine tasting. It seemed like too good of a deal to pass up.

Even if you don’t have a coupon for the tour Dellin Betances Yankees Jersey , it’s a bargain at $2 for each adult. And if you’re not interested in the tour but just in the wine tasting, the wine tasting is free to anyone 21 years of age or older.

We decided to take the tour and then taste some of the wines. The tour started in the front of the schoolhouse where our guide told us the building had been used as a schoolhouse for 100 years, from 1868 to 1968. At one point in time, the school had 60 students in 8 grades with only 2 teachers. The building was purchased and turned into a winery in 1974.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar