coach business bags outlet

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of bears123 bears123 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of bears123 bears123 
    Participant

Dublin – Eddie Jones said New Zealand were “”there for the taking”” after his England side’s bid to better the All Blacks’ record winning streak ended with a defeat by Ireland in Dublin.

Ireland coach business bags outlet clearance , who had also ended New Zealand’s run, won 13-9 at a rainswept Lansdowne Road on Saturday to deny England a 19th successive Test win and prevent them becoming the first side in the Six Nations era to win back-to-back Grand Slams.

Irish lock Iain Henderson scored the only try of the match, although England’s defeat came after they had already retained the Six Nations title.

The British and Irish Lions travel to New Zealand for a three-Test series in June and July.

England, by contrast coach business bags outlet , are not scheduled to face the world champions until 2018, although reports this week suggested officials were looking at re-arranging the Twickenham fixture calendar to set up a November 4 clash between the international game’s two top-ranked teams.

“”I expect at least 15 of our guys to go on the Lions tour, I’d be disappointed if we don’t have that many guys in,”” said Jones after suffering his first defeat in 18 Tests as England coach.

“”And I think they’ll have a massive shout (of winning a first series in New Zealand since 1971).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar