Black Davis Webb Jersey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of bears123 bears123 4 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of bears123 bears123 
    Participant

Although it varies from state to state as well as country to country Black Eli Apple Jersey , nothing beats being able to finally drive. I remember watching either one of my parents in fascination when it dawned on me that it was almost my time to shine behind the wheel of either one of my parents’ cars.

However, just because there is a law that states when someone is actually old enough to take the car keys and drive themselves to and from work as well as to and from school, this doesn’t necessarily mean that people pay attention to or actually follow what the rules are telling them. For example, I have heard plenty of stories of people allowing their children to drive tractors and other sorts of farm equipment if they live on a farm or are visiting a farm where they have a friend or family member who actually lives there. How do you feel about this sort of thing though? How would you feel about a ten year-old driving a beat up old Ford truck that “supposedly” can only get around enough to take them a couple of miles?

In the countryside Black Wayne Gallman Jersey , rules for driving and driving age seem to be, for the most part, nonexistent. However, take that same child and stick them into a significantly more urban setting where there are more people and more obstacles around Black Davis Webb Jersey , and suddenly everyone wants you to go by the book. But if you think about it- who actually made or created the laws and rules for driving that are still in existence today? And who is to say that a ten year-old doesn’t have the maturity or understanding to be able to operate a motor vehicle without the supervision of his or her parents and without the peer influence of friends (who usually mean well) who seem to be out to get each other in trouble and then laugh about it later?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar