air jordan 5 australia

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of bears123 bears123 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of bears123 bears123 
    Participant

Spain’s Gerard Pique jordan 5 retro australia , center, shoots on goal during their World Cup Group G qualifying soccer match at Loro Borici Stadium, in Shkoder, northern Albania air jordan 5 australia , on Sunday, Oct. 9, 2016. (AP PhotoVisar Kryeziu)
    MADRID — Gerard Pique says the 2018 World Cup in Russia will be his final tournament with Spain because he feels he is not wanted in the national team.

The Barcelona defender made the announcement after Spain’s 2-0 win at Albania on Sunday in European qualifying for the World Cup. Spain currently tops Group G, with only first place giving automatic qualification.

“I always give everything I have on the field jordan 4 retro australia , but there are people who think it’s better if I’m not here,” Pique said. “After Russia, a stage will have ended for me.”

The player is often jeered by many Spaniards because of his pro-Catalonia stance. He recently appeared to support a pro-independence move by the Catalan region, upsetting those who opposed it.

Pique stirred a social media controversy during Sunday’s match by cutting the sleeves of his soccer jersey instead of changing into the short sleeves which have the colors of the Spanish flag. He said the long sleeves were bothering him.

Pique said his decision to retire had already been made before this latest controversy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar