>Aaron Judge Jersey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of bears123 bears123 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of bears123 bears123 
    Participant

I want to share about a very specific type of freedom. That is Oakland Athletics Jersey , freedom from condemnation. Many of us have a solid theology. We believe that we are saved by grace, through faith alone and not by working for it. But somehow along the way we can easily fall into the mentality of not feeling worthy of good things from God. —which is feeling deep down like…. ? okay I was saved by grace but now I have to toe the line or else God is going to disown me. You see He really is just looking at my performance. And if I don’t perform right, well then, I am not going to be loved and accepted.?

And so we get on the treadmill of serving God for acceptance and are lacking in joy because we really are acting like employees and not like sons and daughters of the King.

Is this biblical? No way. As we’ll see in a minute

Unfortunately, many have grown up in churches or in families where there wasn’t a lot of grace. Many of us have been on a performance basis for so long that we don’t understand any other way. For instance, we felt we were on a performance basis with parents Aaron Judge Jersey , with friends, with employers, and we have transferred what we have experienced in the world, to our relationship with God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or    

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar